CCR Rough Draft #2
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
When creating my magazine I made sure I put pictures of not only the restaurant but of the food they serve. I feel like this engages the audience because it shows some of the food the restaurant offers. When my audience looks at these pictures it should make them think about how good it looks and want to come to the restaurant. My product also engages with audiences by the two page spread. I put as much information I could fit on the pages so the audience would get a feel of how the restaurant is and make them want to go. I also engage my audience by having a social media account. I created a Facebook page that would keep my audience informed about when new magazines come out and some of our features in the magazine. I would also host events, so my magazine will be known. I could also put ads on the internet. This would also make my magazine known and hopefully engage my audience. They way I engaged my audience would make them not only want to go to the restaurant but keep buying the magazine as well.
My product would be distributes as a real text media by the distribution model, primary alternate distribution. This method calls for you to sell and deliver your product yourself, using your own salespeople and warehouses Not only would it save me money but it would be a faster process. I would also probably use South Florida Premium Distribution to distribute my magazine.
When creating my magazine I made sure I put pictures of not only the restaurant but of the food they serve. I feel like this engages the audience because it shows some of the food the restaurant offers. When my audience looks at these pictures it should make them think about how good it looks and want to come to the restaurant. My product also engages with audiences by the two page spread. I put as much information I could fit on the pages so the audience would get a feel of how the restaurant is and make them want to go. I also engage my audience by having a social media account. I created a Facebook page that would keep my audience informed about when new magazines come out and some of our features in the magazine. I would also host events, so my magazine will be known. I could also put ads on the internet. This would also make my magazine known and hopefully engage my audience. They way I engaged my audience would make them not only want to go to the restaurant but keep buying the magazine as well.
My product would be distributes as a real text media by the distribution model, primary alternate distribution. This method calls for you to sell and deliver your product yourself, using your own salespeople and warehouses Not only would it save me money but it would be a faster process. I would also probably use South Florida Premium Distribution to distribute my magazine.


Comments
Post a Comment