Cover Design Draft
This is my rough draft of the cover of my magazine I chose the name Eat Sarasota because, this magazine is more of a critic magazine. By this I mean, it is not going to have recipes but articles about each restaurant, meaning that it is a suggestion of restaurants. I am using a bold font for the title because I want it to stand on the cover. On the side there is a list of restaurants. That is just a preview of what some restaurants are going to be in the magazine. The main article is going to be of Big Water Fish Market. For the main picture, I was thinking that it would either be a picture of the most popular dish or a picture of the front of the restaurant. What I am trying to communicate is that these are the best restaurants in Sarasota.


Comments
Post a Comment