Revisions post
When showing the class my rough draft I revived many good comments, but there is still a lot I need to improve on. One thing I need to improve on is my table of contents. I will admit that I did not know what I was doing for the table of contents. I made it simple, but after observing everyone else table of contents I have an idea of what I am going to do. I am going to make it more sophisticated and layout the restaurants. I am also going to have to add some page numbers and branding to my magazine. My cover was nice but I am going to change the sub headings color and make the title a more luxurious font. Though my photos are nice I may go back to Big Water Fish Market and take some more photos with different angles. I also might interview some more people. I am very excited to improve my magazine.

Comments
Post a Comment