CCR Rough Draft #3

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

I had to take many pictures for my magazine. When I started to take pictures, I took basic pictures that were boring and plain. Along the way of the production of my magazine I started to take higher quality pictures. I used different angles, settings of the camera, and a variety of filters. Using the different angles made the pictures stand out and have a better look. I messed around with the settings of the camera, to make some pictures have a blurred background. I used filters to get the pictures have a nice clean look. If the picture was dark I used a filter that would make it light and vice versa. From the first picture I took to my last there has been a significant develop in my production skills.

My article also showed how my production skills developed throughout the production. My article was very basic. By this I mean that there was not as much information, my vocabulary wasn't that strong, and there was some grammar errors. Throughout my production, I revised my article many times. I made sure that there was plenty of information about the restaurant so it would draw my audiences attention. I put stronger vocabulary words in it and I fixed all my grammar errors.

For my magazine I had to interview customers of the restaurant. At first I didn't know what I was doing and just asked random questions that I thought would be good, but after the first interview and went and prepared for a second interview. I prepared questions and made sure I knew what to do, I had back-up questions also. My skills developed in the interview part of the project because I realized I had to be prepared. 

Editing was a major part of my magazine. I had to learn how to use many apps just to edit. Publisher was a big part of this process. I had to learn how to use publisher and then develop my magazine. I learned how to crop, put in, and rotate pictures, make text boxes with columns in them, and how to place everything on the pages. In the beginning I had no clue how to use any of these techniques, but as time went on I learned how to use every one of these techniques.

With all of these categories, my production skills developed throughout my production.








Comments

Popular Posts