CCR Rough Draft #4
How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online- in this project?
I integrated technologies in my product in many ways. First I had to learn how to use publisher. Once I learned how to use it, publisher became my main software for my product. I edited my whole magazine, edited my article, and my photos. I also had to use Facebook. I had to use this because for my marketing idea I decided to make a social media that people could follow. I had to create and account and learn how to post things on my account. The biggest thing I had to integrate in my project was Blogger. Blogger is where I posted any updates and details about my project. I had to learn how to use Blogger by knowing how to make blog posts to editing my page so it doesn't look confusing. I also had to integrate cameras for my pictures. I used my Iphone X and a nice Nikon camera. I managed to integrate all of these software's, hardware's, and online websites in my project.
I integrated technologies in my product in many ways. First I had to learn how to use publisher. Once I learned how to use it, publisher became my main software for my product. I edited my whole magazine, edited my article, and my photos. I also had to use Facebook. I had to use this because for my marketing idea I decided to make a social media that people could follow. I had to create and account and learn how to post things on my account. The biggest thing I had to integrate in my project was Blogger. Blogger is where I posted any updates and details about my project. I had to learn how to use Blogger by knowing how to make blog posts to editing my page so it doesn't look confusing. I also had to integrate cameras for my pictures. I used my Iphone X and a nice Nikon camera. I managed to integrate all of these software's, hardware's, and online websites in my project.

Comments
Post a Comment