Marketing Plan

After researching other magazines and their marketing techniques I got an idea of how I will market my magazine. One way I will market my magazine is by hosting events. Since my magazine is a food magazine I could host a food festival. I could place my magazine around the festival and also hang up posters. I feel like this marketing technique will engage my target audience because it will have restaurants that are in my magazine. If they try the food and people like it, it would make the audience want to know more about the restaurant and buy a magazine to read the articles. Another marketing technique I could use is to create social media for the magazine. This would engage my audience because now-a-days everyone has at least a Facebook or Instagram. So when they are looking for topics they are interested in and the go to food they will see my magazine and hopefully click on it and read it. Not only that it it will keep my audience updates on new issues or events. The last market technique I could use are internet ads. This goes along with social media. I can put adds on Facebook or Instagram and when they are scrolling they will see it and it could potentially intrigue them. My audience can also see my ads and show it to family and friends. I think all of these techniques are great ways to engage my audience. Below is the Facebook page I created to market my magazine.

Comments

Popular Posts